Global Entrepreneurial Marketing
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
Limited enrollment! Due to the limited space in this course, interested students should join the wait list and immediately submit their NDO Application. Transcripts and resume/CV can be submitted via email to email@example.com. Applications will be reviewed and students will be informed of decisions prior to the start of the course.
- 1 year of college level calculus (through calculus of several variables, such as CME100 or MATH 51)
- Background in statistics, experience with spreadsheets recommended.
- An undergraduate degree with a GPA of 3.0 or equivalent
- Marketing toolkit
- Targeting markets and customers
- Product marketing and management
- Partners and distribution
- Sales and negotiation
- Outbound marketing
Note on Course Availability
This course is typically offered Winter quarter.
The course schedule is displayed for planning purposes – courses can be modified, changed, or cancelled. Course availability will be considered finalized on the first day of open enrollment. For quarterly enrollment dates, please refer to our graduate certificate homepage.