Dynamic Entrepreneurial Strategy
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
- 1 year of college level calculus (through calculus of several variables, such as CME100 or MATH 51)
- Background in statistics, experience with spreadsheets recommended.
- An undergraduate degree with a GPA of 3.0 or equivalent
- First mover versus follower advantage in an emerging market
- Latecomer advantage and strategy in a mature market
- Strategy to break through stagnation
- Strategy to turn danger into opportunity
Note on Course Availability
The course schedule is displayed for planning purposes – courses can be modified, changed, or cancelled. Course availability will be considered finalized on the first day of open enrollment. For quarterly enrollment dates, please refer to our graduate certificate homepage.