- Introduction to Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Open for Enrollment: Online - Available
Innovation and Entrepreneurship Graduate Certificate
- Graduate Certificate
Fee may apply
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
You Will Learn
- The secrets behind the success of entrepreneurial high-technology companies
- Practical approaches to cultivating entrepreneurial ideas, using case studies and real-world example
- Entrepreneurial strategies focused on creating or responding to change and opportunity
- Insights into topics such as corporate social responsibility, growth hacking, and product management
- Concepts and theories to guide you in marketing, management, finance, long-term planning, teamwork, and more
Earning the Certificate
- Tailor the certificate to your interests and career goals
- Begin your certificate in any academic quarter an applicable course is offered
- Take courses for graduate credit and a grade
- Complete 4 courses from the course list
- Maintain a B average (GPA of 3.0) or better
- No academic prerequisites
- Proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, and Word can be helpful for this certificate
- A conferred Bachelor’s degree with an undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or better
- To pursue a graduate certificate, you need to apply.
$15,120 - $20,160 (12 - 16 units) to complete the certificate
For course tuition and fees, please click
Tuition & Fees
Time to Complete Certificate
On average, students complete the certificate within 1 to 2 years.
Submit an inquiry to receive more information.
Recommended Free Introductory Course