- Machine Learning with Graphs
- Autumn 2019-20: Online - Available
Mining Massive Data Sets Graduate Certificate
- Graduate Certificate
Fee may apply
Experienced data miners are needed now more than ever!
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
With the Mining Massive Data Sets graduate certificate, you will master efficient, powerful techniques and algorithms for extracting information from large datasets such as the web, social-network graphs, and large document repositories. Take your career to the next level with skills that will give your company the power to gain a competitive advantage.
Who Should Apply
Software engineers, statisticians, predictive modelers, market research and analytics professionals, and data miners working with large amounts of raw data.
Earning the Certificate
- Applicants should have knowledge of basic computer science principles and skills, at a level sufficient to write a reasonably non-trivial computer program.
- Familiarity with algorithms, data structures, basic probability theory, and linear algebra.
- Useful background also includes work in computer systems, artificial intelligence, statistics, and database systems.
- A conferred Bachelor’s degree with an undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or better.
To pursue a graduate certificate you need to apply.
Tuition$18,900 (15 units)
to complete the certificate
For course tuition and fees, please click
Tuition & Fees
Time to Complete Certificate1-2 years average
3 years maximum to complete
Student SpotlightsFaculty Spotlight
Meet Jure Leskovec